HELVETIA MAP V18.104.22.168
New x4 card with Swiss flair.
!! HELVETIA !!
The site is based on the canton of Bern.
From the Jura trains to the almost flat Mittel Land with its lakes and rivers and the hilly Emmental to the Alps. The divisions of the city and the villages are freely arranged and have no claim to correctness.
There is no start farm, the idea is that you work your way up to the large farmer with his own farm and the right amount of land.
The fields were specially limited to approximately one hectare, so that every future farmer can plow his fields to the size that suits him.
We tested the card in SP and MP mode and were unable to find any significant errors. In the city of Bern there are a few performance intensive positions (which are due to the amount of objects in these places) but these should not be of any further importance.
There are a few GC productions for fans of pallets and industrial feeling.
We are of course grateful for any information about improvements.
Seasonmod is possible but was not specifically designed for it.
NEUER SPIELSTAND IST NOTWENDIG
BLS Lok neue Abgasanimation.
Farmland grenzen überarbeitet.
Start Hof für MP hinzugefügt.
Karte mit GIANTStool überarbeitet.
Precision Farming hinzugefügt.
Schlamm hinzugefügt. (Dank an Hot derElky)
Ölrettich ist wieder verfügbar.
BGA silo walls increased Silage no longer protrudes.
Contract work, hotspot at Agro HandelsAG – Zollhafen and LG Bern fixed.
Start Hof creates J for SP players
New field sizes for workers who don’t like plowing. But there are still enough fields for plowing.
New PDA map
– Various “ClipDistance” shortened, better performance.
– 2x error: “No depth map ‘drivingDust’ (emitter1Ref)” fixed.
– Warning: “kinematichelper” fixed. (still one?)
– Clover and alfalfa set correctly.
– Clover balls can now be created and sold.
– Improved tobacco texture.
– GC productions users want approximated.
– Refinery revised CP compatible.
– Castle near Zweisimmen corrected.
– Removed excess sign at the cabinet maker.
– Fixed forest / trees (Bern_lod2).
– More trees, small forests
– Signal horn built into E / D locomotive.
– Slurry / digestate prices made more realistic.
– Fixed the entrance to Perlen Colli.
– Fixed street level Truns – Kandersteg.
– 3x water sales points added. Tobacco processing, sawmill and garden center
– Pearl cardboard and paper productions separately.
– Emmi dairy milk and yoghurt production separately.
– NEW – product line in the quarry. Lime can now be produced in the quarry.
– NEW – bale warehouse.
– NEW – pallet warehouse.
– NEW – TMR mixing plant.
– NEW – trout farm.
– NEW – caviar production.
– NEW – Smoked trout.
– Bunker silo display
– Silo display
– Small multi-silo
– milk storage
– Farm tank system
– Slurry storage
– Chemical warehouse
NEW GAME BOARD IS NOT NECESSARY.
– Vapore shaders removed from ships.
NEW GAME STAND IS NECESSARY.
ChabisAschi terrain level adjusted.
Fixed damaged fruit texture. (Sorghum)
Trailer at the quarry, height corrected.
Texture labeling added to the landscaping tool. (Thanks to [hot] derElky)
UFA renamed Agro HandelsAG.
“DensityMapHeight” level adjusted to field 1 + 2. (over 255m)
Gate speeds adjusted. (better compatibility with CP and AD)
Fixed texture errors on grill cart.
“ShadowMap” fixed at CA and Denner levels.
“TraschSpot04” fixed at LGB.
Electric locomotive light added, pantograph fixed.
Both locomotives are set louder.
HKW bale trigger moved and icons set.
Various “Collision” forklifts fixed.
ZRA “blacksmoke-emiter-mesh” and hotspot fixed.
Beads: Fixed floating houses.
Renamed horse trade. Cornhub confusion!
Airplane set a little quieter.
More dirt roads, new traffic sign.
AI traffic independent speed and CH vehicle signs installed.
Light built into ships.
Labeled train reloading silos.
Branded Multifruit Harvesters. (Better recognition in the shop.)
Port tugs beefed up.
Chickens adoption built into slaughterhouse.
“No depth map available” fixed.
Urea solution renamed AdBlue. (No detection in the GC)
Renamed diesel to biodiesel. (No detection in the GC)
Level crossings improved.
Increased silo capacity.
Modell: Giants LS19 / VertexDezign/ bimbolaki
Komponiert von Lamai
Textur: Giants LS19
Idee / Konzept: Lamai
Tester: Lamai / Kurth / Fränzi