Winter is coming and spring, summer and autumn too.
The Seasons mod changes the fundamental way to play Farming Simulator by introducing seasons and changing all aspects of the gameplay, such as weather, growth, economy, vehicle maintenance and animals to suit.
Seasons 19 has gotten even more immersive with new visuals and sounds that better integrate into the game and the gameplay.
Experience the trials and tribulations of a real life farmer worrying if you will get all your crops planted on time before it gets too cold, or too dry, for them to germinate and whether you will complete the harvest before the rainy days of autumn when crops will be wet.
Beautiful visuals to suit the seasons, such as the birth of life in spring, the richness of colour of autumn and bare trees on a bleak winter’s day when you are clearing the snow, or doing forestry, will help to fully immerse you in this new environment.
See to the management of your herds with the new breeds of cattle, pigs, sheep, and chickens, or take care of horses for a steady income.
– Fix buying of animals at the dealer with a trailer.
– Fix multiplayer data for animal gestation.
– Fix weeds growing at incorrect times with wrong temperatures. [#578]
– Slightly reduced number of weeds, lowered soil temperature for weeds to mature. [#579]
– Added options for weed scale and crop damage scale. [#480]
– Store animal health in livestock trailers so it does not reset when moving animals.
– Improved rain probability on 3-day seasons.
– Fix grass coloring issue for Erlengrat.
– Added American Spanish translation.
– Fix for some rotting bales when they should not rot.
– Performance improvements.
– Console release.
– Grass growth has been updated to fix second-year growth.
– New animal screen in the Seasons menu with more details. Old screen has been removed.
– Animals now have a name (number) so you can identify them easier.
– Fixes for some special cases with maps and other mods.
– Fix for massive amounts of snow in special case.
– Fixes for the weather generation freezing gameplay.
– Improved weather generation.
– Added snow contracts (need map support).
– Improved helper AI.
– Fixed crop rotation effects.
– Fix for maps causing crashes: no crash but map still won’t work due to engine limitations until it’s updated by the map author.
– Fix issue where growth conflicts with basegame.
– Fixed economy history.
– Fixed issue with drought damage on new saves.
– Fixed issues in weather generation and weather forecast that could cause lag.
– Fixed the snow melting and falling. Snow toggle now removes all snow too.
– Improve grass system.
– Improved animal balancing and information.
– Improved building and US/DE map Seasons masks.
– New and improved translations.
– Many more small and big fixed and improvements. See the release notes.
I gave it 1 star. I wish I could give it 0 stars.
This mod has serious problems.
I played this to mid winter.
Went to sleep and a box popped up saying it had to synchronize the fast forward with the game.
The game locked up…
Control, Alt, Delete to get out.
Restarted my pc and reloaded the game.
I cant move in the game im stuck at the start point.
I tried your mod many times with the same result.
It crashed at mid spring, late summer and early fall.
The same thing every time.
The animals info is missing after update Seasons to 1.1. So i cant see if feeding etc is neccessary 🙁
Farmer Joe the animals are now in the Seasons menu. If you hit Alt + S you will see an animal menu click on it and it has the animals broke down. I am still waiting for them to fix the game stuck when you start a new map.
Has anyone seen cut grass disappear out of your wagon? I was picking up cut grass and i had 30,000 in there and when i went back to drive it in it was under 15,000 anyone have ideas? It does not happen without seasons mod that i have noticed. I do not have any of the Geo mods just seasons.
If i remember correctly grass rots aka disappears since this mod aims to make everything more realistic the only way to keep your grass is to put it in a bunker and cover it or use a baler that can wrap it.
Then the rot scale is wrong. I am talking about picking it up right after it is cut and then driving it to my sheep but my wagon holds 23k and by the time I get to the sheep it is down by 1 or 2 k.
Maybe you lost something, your car was half-broken
or did they respawn him at the dealer?
The rest doesn’t work for me either
I only thing i have to say is: change the way to make hay guys…
Tedding this drier gras seems to reset the amount of moisture in it (but the table about the ground below you, using this device doesn’t change), so it takes way longer to become hay. Not very realistic and annoying.
Beside that thing in making hay, it’s a must have.
Crazy Good Mod. I only play with it!! Keep It Up!
i put in mods folder does not work
I took mine off. didn’t leave any tire tracks, can’t plow any snow unless you own it. snows in the buildings. it don’t snow on nothing but the ground. I took the seasons off and the snow stayed, had to go back to a previous saved game to get it off. good ideal though.
What is the default “weed intensity scale” and “crop damage scale”.
I changes my settings around and wanted to go back to the defaults.
mod bug – purchased fields behave as if they were not bought, for example, after the plants have grown, the crops are collected by the computer
Contracts doesn’t work properly anymore.. I can’t use my own equipment on a contract, but works perfectly fine if i borrow equipment for the contract….
WASD TUŞLARI MODU ÇALIŞTIRDIĞIM ZAMAN TAKILI KALIYOR BİDE HANGİ TUŞA BASARSAM O TUŞ İPTAL OLUYUR BİRDAHA KULANAMIYORUM BU SORUNUN ÇÖZÜMÜNÜ BİLEN VARMI Bİ YARDIMCI OLABİLİRMİ
r u going to make another seasons mod for fs22 where the hay will actually turn brown