FOLLOW ME V184.108.40.206
Currently only for Singleplayer – Attention
Ever wanted to have some vehicles follow you around the map?
With “Follow Me” you can (though not backwards driving).
– [KNOWN ISSUE] Multiplayer is not yet supported
– [KNOWN ISSUE] A ‘Follow Me’-controlled vehicle cannot yet “see / understand” obstacles in front of it (i.e. other vehicles, equipment, trees etc.) and will therefore crash into them
– [WONT FIX] When FollowMe is active, it is not possible to control attached equipment
– Some translations are probably wrong
Changes: v220.127.116.11: – Correction for a barrel with an injector for liquid manure; – Updated French language; – Updated Polish language.
v18.104.22.168: – Updated Russian language; – Updated descVersion version according to the game patch.
– Multiplayer support is implemented
– Added ‘Collision Sensor on/off’ toggle
– Fix for “lights flashing”
– Fixed minor error in FollowMe, caused by game patch 22.214.171.124
– Hiding the HUD-text after 5 seconds. Player must issue another ‘Follow Me’-input-action to vehicle for displaying HUD-text again.
– Fix/work-around for making a follower-combine NOT stop at headlands/turning, due to its cutter detecting ‘no more crops’ to harvest.
– Reduced ‘is blocked’-notifications, when obstacle/collision is detected.
– Removed superfluous ‘title’ and ‘description’ XML-tags from ModDesc.XML, for languages that are not shown in (the in-game) ModHub anyway.
– “Quick-tap” keys activation threshold changed to ‘0.3 second’ (was previously ‘150 ms’)
– Attempt at obstacle/collision detection
– Fix for causing error: “/specializations/Plow.lua(680) : attempt to compare number with nil”.
– Upgraded to FS19
– As per ModHub Team certification report request, have reduced to only using ‘EN’-title, due to using same title-name for all languages .