FORD LTL 9000 v1.1
Configurations: – Platform: with or without a ramp. With automatic download. – Tipper: with or without salt spreader – Multi-lift. – Tractor unit: the chassis is short, long or longer. – Wheels: 3 different wheels, 4 brands. – Axis: no, single or double, right-click up. – The tractor saddle is adjusted using the right mouse button. – 7 different wings. – 4 exhaust pipes. – 4 racks per cab. – 7 bumpers, including blade mount. – 6 different colors for different details. – Additional “side parts”, fuel tanks, tool boxes, etc.
changelog v. 1.1:
– Added: more wheel options, crawlers and chains, avaliable under the Mitas brand and under Lizard.
– Fixed: windows being foggy.
– Added: trailer attacher (optionable)
– Added: ability to autoload round bales vertically
– Fixed: Adjusted Autoload positions
Caution! Due to the many details of a chains 3d model it may cause lag on lower end PC’s.