Zetor Crystal 150/160 v2.0
This a converted FS17 Zetor Crystal 160 mod created by Banános Joe.
In FS19 there is:
Choice of engines 150 and 160. The decals on the bonnet are changing according to the chosen engine.
Selectable wheels – standard, twin, narrow, twin narrow
Selectable rim color
Tractor is washable and wearable
In V2.0 was made a complete rebuild of the tractor with the following features:
– Suspended cab
– Suspended seat
– Design configuration – standard, front weight, front loader
– Rear wheel weights
– Interactive controls – hood, doors, roof hatch, side windows and back window. To activate the IC control switch to cab camera, press and hold SPACE while activating the markers with the mouse
– Additional left door enter/exit animation – every time when you get in or out of the tractor the door is opening and closing after you.
– Enlarged front fenders to accommodate bigger wheels
– Fixed issue with the standard front tires and their size
– Fixed connector of the front twin narrow wheels
– Fixed front hub position when twin narrow wheels are chosen
– Added air and electric connectors at the back
– Added dashboard and side instrument panel illumination when lights are switched on
Changes in version 1.1:
– Real working front suspension! It took some time and it was tricky, but finally it is done.
– Improved position of the player hands over the steering wheel.
– Improved position of the connection hoses.
Radichkov, FS17 – Banános Joe