JCB 4220 Agravis Auction’s Set v1.0
The “set” includes.
A JCB 4220 with various pre-selected design options.
and a matching Quicke Q88 front loader.
What can the JCB change besides its design and the decals?
– Tire choice Trelleborg / Mitas / BKT / Nokian / Michelin
– (Tires from the main game and Prefabs from the Modhub)
– SIC for windows and doors
– SIC for operating the hydraulic system and PTO control
– FL console with front protection suitable for the Quicke 88 from Puma
– Müller terminal retrofitted
– Model partially edited / changed
– various decals (Agravis Mietpark Meppen and Agravis Mietpark.de)
– The front loader can be selected either in plain black or depending on the vehicle design
Among other things, it has many design configs that are based on the designs of the Agravis rental park in Meppen.
(After consulting Mr. Gostmann from Agravis Meppen, who also allowed me to use the lettering.).
He has a few configs that are not from Agravis Mietpark Meppen (what is not can still be ? xd),
but a bit of artistic freedom must be allowed for a game ?.
Butters Tuning Schmiede / BTS
Puma (front loader approval is available)
A big thank you to all testers and helpers who were involved 🙂
and a big thank you to Mr. Gostman from Agravis Meppen ( Germany ) for all the information
as well as for permission to use the decals / lettering Agravis Mietpark Meppen and Agravis Mietpark .de