Modern Cowstable v1.2
A modern wooden cowshed. It is ideal for dairy farming and therefore also has an integrated milking robot. It is built in two parts, which means that in addition to the barn area, it also has a storage area for machines or bales. The two areas are separated by a high-speed network.
– Purchase price: 91.000€
– Maintenance costs: 50€/day
– Milk trigger in the hall next to the milking chamber
– Water outside on the pipe.
– Slurry and manure can be found outside.
– Feed in the trough
– Either sprinkle straw over the trough with a suitable device, or alternatively place a bale in the straw blower.
– All gates are animated.
– Lighting inside and floodlights on the outside can be switched on.
– The net can be driven up and down.
– Seasons ready
– Manure System ready
– Manure System (By: Wopster)
– New: New North German textures
– Deco quantity and texture size reduced to save polygons
– Changed: New textures in the cow area
– Changed: Few changes in the stable area
I don’t know why, but I can not get the water trigger to work.