Felsbrunn Edit By MC Multifruit update v 2.2
Hereby I put my converted Felsbrunn all available. The farm I put on another terrain
and the stables of the animals are also housed at the farm. Also, I have some small things built in
which you have to explore yourself. The launch vehicles and takeoff fields are also changed. I hope you
like my processed Felsbrunn.Einige open spaces are also available.
I have done my best and the log is up on the bush01 which is a bug from Giants error-free
I do not exclude errors that were not obvious to me. If someone finds fault, please let me know.
I will try to change that.
The PDAMap is drawn by hand because I still can not
was the usual way as from the LS17 which is to find according to instructions from the network to create.
I ask for indulgence.
Version 2.2 Multifruit
1. Strawberries installed release of Team Rheinlandpfalz.
2. Poppy incorporated release of Team Rheinlandpfalz.
3. On some crossings, the Col removed from the road signs (user request).
1. Lavender plant removed from the air when washing
2. Grains removed from the straw
3rd train exchanged for diesel locomotive
4. All overhead lines of the train traffic away sodas so you can load and unload the wooden car
5. Hoisting crane installed at the sawmill
6. Hoisting crane installed at railway silo west
7. Overview board Placeable (to be found under Decoration). Thus, everyone can choose the location itself where it should be. The blackboard can be sold and repositioned at any time
become. The blackboard does not cause any daily costs.
8. New varieties of white cabbage, red cabbage and lettuce incorporated.
9. ClipDistances optimized.
10.Are ramps in the fuel refinery lowered (hung slightly in the air).
11. Parking car on open space port / BGA removed.
13.Raiffeisen built on the harbor as a point of sale for many more products and fruit varieties.
14.Dekoration and signs installed.
Version 2.0 MultiFruitUpdate
Sawmill in the sales overview was gone and has been corrected (will be displayed again)
1) Patch 1.3 must be installed
2) Many new buildings installed
3) Animated light (manual light switching on) installed in different buildings
4) New varieties of millet, spelled, triticale and sorghum
5) 6 new fields have been added
6) Map has been expanded
7) Pda has been adjusted
8) Decoration and terrain was rebuilt and installed
9) All paths of the textures have been changed and optimized
10) Waste and duplicate files have been removed
11) Fields have been adjusted
12) some bugs have been removed
13) Splines have been adjusted
14) Farmlands have been expanded and adapted
1. Fruit varieties are no longer displayed twice in the menu
2. Roller doors now work
3. Decoration installed
4. Fixed minor bugs
Version 1.3 Standard Fruit Update
1) Fixed minor bugs like floating objects
2) Superfluous files deleted
3) Landscape slightly decorated
4) Textures adapted
Garden center (manure and manure sale), fuel production (soybeans, sunflowers and oilseed rape), flour factory (wheat, barley, oats and corn sales), observation tower, WhiskyRum factory (sugar beet and corn sales) and sugar factory (sugar cane and sugar beet sale) built-in. And many small and larger changes in the terrain. Furthermore, signs, signposts and many small details are installed. The forest was also enlarged a bit.
Furthermore, I would like to thank Hasco quite sincerely for a correction of a trigger at the BGA, which was created by Giants. Thus, now the bales sell better at the BGA.
Version 1.1 Built-in objects and buildings as well as new open spaces: small shelter, washing area with dummy vacuum cleaner, zeppelin or airship, motor boat with sound and beat of Mole 63, church with sound and bells, smaller various installations, vendingable halls of Vertex Dezign in 4 different sizes, buyable straw storage from Hasco for grass hay straw silage and woodchips as well as for grass hay and bales of straw the loose bulk material are given back, buyable cutting unit of San Andreas, newly adapted PDA, Telescop deco built in, eagle with sound, kiosk stairs flag etc. installed on the ruin Dairy = milk and egg sales and agricultural trade = wheat, barley, oilseed rape, sunflower, soybeans, corn, potatoes, sugar beet, sugarcane sale built, ways a little redesigned (user request) Motorboat with Sound and Beat by Mole 63, Vertex Kauflalls Dezign, Hasco Stakehouse, Cutter Shed from San Andreas….
Sales Trigger installed at the dealer
Smaller bumps on open space removed
Laundry and a small shelter installed
Added grass on former field
Light source removed
Position of sound source slightly changed