ALASKA – DELTA JUNCTION 4X V1.2
Delta Junction is a real town located in the interior portion in my home State of Alaska. In the 1980’s the State encouraged Agriculture through subsidies and land auctions. The area has several large farms known for dense and hardy grain crops.
Farms in Delta Junction are massive and generally flat tracts of land nestled between the Alaska and St. Elias Mountain Ranges. 24 hours of sunlight provides endless work hours during the summer followed by dark winter days.
The summer temperatures are warm and frequently reach well into the 90’s F. However, in the winter you can expect to not get above 0 degrees F for months.
The temperature frequently reaches minus 50 and 60 degrees. Some say a small price to pay to be able to watch the Aurora Borealis all winter long. The map is quite accurate geographically including rivers, bridges, Trans Alaska Oil Pipeline and town. Do you have what it takes to farm in the Final Frontier?
Required Mods: Global Company (by LS-Modcompany) – Must be enabled.
Recommended Mods: Seasons, Diesel/Liquid Transport Truck or Trailer. Lettuce, Onion, Carrot and Cabbage harvester. Many available on the mod sites.
– The map includes most vanilla FS19 features. Sugar Cane removed for location accuracy.
– Multiple Custom Factories – Global Company Factory Script Required.
– All Animal Pastures – Can be sold.
– Recommend starting in New Farmer mode to get all prebuilt advantages and pastures.
– Custom Train System and Silos.
– 30 Fields. Ranging from small, medium, large and massive.
– Multiple custom sell points.
– Large and dense forest areas that can be purchased.
– Seasons Ready and Optimized. Multiple snow missions available including road plowing contracts.
– Mining – Gold mining as well as a Rock Quarry processing. Gold mine has a full custom 3d modeled washplant.
– Custom Factories including: Brewery, Distillery, Salmon Fishery, Smoked Salmon, Crude Oil Well, Gold Mine, Quarry, Lumber Mill, Diesel Refinery, Pallet Factory, Paper Mill, Honey, Dairy (Milk and Cheese), Firewood, Sugar Refinery, Flour Mill, Bread, and Cake.
– Built in storage houses using GTX Andy’s storage Scripts. The best storage available! Thank you GTX
– A lot of textures are from my own photography including the mountains, Fireweed (Tall Pink Flowers) and more.
– Trailer for transporting all map liquids (including oil) is in the store for trailers under category of Misc.
– Two salt buying silos for seasons. Delta Transport and Air Cargo.
Changelog v 1.2 – Reccomend new savegame. There are terrain changes. With some searching, you can keep your savegame with some minor work.
– v1.2 – Fixed several economy related prices to be more realistic.
– Finished several custom Animations
– Several visual improvements, road fixes, terrain fixes.
– Finished/Fixed Gold Wash Plant 3 model.
– Finished Firewood Processor 3d model and animations
– Fixed log error “CPU Mesh Cooking” pallet collision.
– Fixed minor visuals with seasons, snow planes.
– Fixed Sugar Refinery – Player trigger was offset.
– Added more trees to some logging areas.
– Added Maize Plus support/more crop types.
– Improved logging road.
– Added my custom OilRig 3d model and created animations for it.
– Made adjustments to Seasons GEO file for accuracy. Drier summer.
– Fixed default starting silo amounts.
– Added more equipment for starting.
– Increased Bee Hive (Honey) output pallet capacity (From 3 to 6).
– Increased HayLoft capacity.
– Increased several factory input capcity amounts.
– Changed PaperMill output from Pallet Spawners to Object Spawners like Pallet/Sawmill.
– Fixed Snow Mission not completing. Snow was falling through road into dips in terrain underneath.
– Made main FarmSilo pull through and height larger.
– Fixed Brewery pallet input glitch.
– Fixed Brewery not producing Beer Pallets. Lowercase P in i3d filename.
– Increased All Liquid trailer fill rate by double.
– Increased Salmon Fishery Pallet input capacity to 42.
– Changed Gold Mine output piles from rising planes to dynamic heaps.
– Increased storage capacities.
– Increased several pallet spawners at factories.
– Cleaned up Smoked Salmon work particle systems, reduced lag, FPS drop, jitter.
– Extended bunkerSilo trigger, better/less glitches opening cover
LS-Modcompany, GTX Mods, Realismus Modding and contributors. Most of all, SHYWIZARD on Youtube. Amazing map tutorials over the years. A lot of mods get collected and reposted to sites. If you see mod in here that is yours, thank you. If you’d like credit contact me.
This map was originally built for FS17 and never released. FS19 came out before it was complete. I lived 30 minutes from the location the map is based on and based and modeled. I spent months converting and resurrecting it for FS19. This is my first map release.
What do you need to pick up the board stacks at the saw mill?
having same please advise
having same issue please help, able to produce but can’t move
Did you spawn the boards in the global company? There are some out for decoration. Can’t move those.
For the above. You have to go in to the global company, select the sawmill, under output, select boards then you can spawn the pallets of boards. Basically what mike said. I posted how to do it. I had the same issue when I first started. lol
Brewery operates but does not spawn finished pallets. It just uses up the materials but shows 0% finished product. I let it run for about a half hour and no beer spawned to sell but it sure used up the materials I had to load into the production facility. I have the crops and water full, and when I put four stacks of pallets in, the facility started up but after a half hour there was still 0% produced and no pallets spawned to show it was working but the levels of the crops, water and pallets had been used.
Yeah, the brewery is bugged. I wish it would get fixed. I have to use super strength to pick up the pallets to get it to accept them. My guess is the spawn point for the finished product is below the map. 🙁 I also found when I use the brewery, it causes other production to quit working. I love the map and all that is has. Hope it gets fixed soon, I need beer! lol
One issue is a big and the other is not. Yes the brewery was bugged. The pallet trigger had an incorrect character in it and didn’t work on the lower plane. For not producing, you must have not purchased the land the factory is on. You MUST own the factory/land.
I think GEO is broken because I can sow anything in any season and can harvest them. Also map have a lots of empty space, and lack of neutral trees around. And feels like empty. But it is a good map. Thanks.
What is the reason for leaving comments, if nobody give any feedback.
Seams to be a waste of time
Yep…The crops.xml for seasons did not work how I intended it. If you go into the map file and into the SEASONS folder. Simply remove or delete crops.xml. Seasons will takeover the crop management with it’s default GEO based on the weather. It just may not allow cotton. Working on a hotfix
Does not work.
Zip file invalid
same here zip file invalid
you need either the lift anything mod, the lumberjack mod or a pallet forked vehicle for the lift problem
for the zip problem unzip the pack the put it in a new folder(if not in one already) the put it in
i can’t find the map in my game
I don’t know why I’m wasting my time on this map after reading all of the negative comments. Seems to be a waste of time.
All these negative comments. Seems to be a waste of time and it had such promise.