JOHN DEERE DB90 36-ROW 30 2014 V2.0
John Deere DB Panters V2.0 RELEASE – Most Detalied Planters in FS19!
Most detalied planters in FS19 with V2.0 PC UPDATES:
John Deere DB90 36-Row 30 2014 PC
Here you go guys 😉 !
Most detalied? When we present some facts like 645 moveable elements DB90 and 441 moveable elements on DB60, then continuing this topic is pointless… or just watch short video presentaion except boring pics 😀 !
More remodeling on all parts to fit 1:1 scale,
New ConnectionHoses on skinnedMesh,
Upgrades on skinnedMesh hoses,
All proper safety Lables and decals improvements,
More new details on Row Units,
Fully AO models with own made specular maps,
New clamp duals and 2nd 3D Tracks Configurations,
Fixed fillRot node,
Removed too-high-speed planting features (no skipping terrain),
Proper 2014 model year frames and details,
New cover animation,
New hydraulic cylinders,
More animations on Row Units.
– Fixed refilling from air (working only with opened CCS Tanks covers!) by proper scripting exactFillRootNode,
– Fixed refilling liquidFertilizer with Manure System mod support by “R” without pump needed,
– Fixed issue with horizontal line planting (remember that when planter miss non-planted spots you have to slow down or back to that spot – it’s one of realistic addon to not planting at full speed all the time!),
– Added proper fillUnitIndex to Manure System Connector (remember that you can fill only liquidFertilizer!)
– Fixed depthNode for DB90,
– Fixed Seeds capacity for one missed tankConfiguration,
– Reduced file of DB90 a bit more.
Model: JHHG Modding, Banks.INC Modding, Brent E.
Creator: JHHG Modding
Programing and Scripting: JHHG Modding
Blender work: JHHG Modding
Models: JHHG Modding, Banks.INC Modding, Brent E.
UDIM (PBR Textures): JHHG Modding
SkinnedMesh hoses: LR Modding